The Print Tracker™ Admin utility allows the dealer’s administrators to manage Print Tracker™ Pro installations from their home office.
With Print Tracker Admin, dealers can:
- Generate One-Click deployment emails,
- Change report scheduling, alert settings, and email notification addresses,
- View historical device data,
- Remotely search for devices,
- Set or update device information in the Print Tracker Location and Notes fields,
- Generate a variety of reports, including volume and supply level reports,
- Estimate cost of device ownership,
- View alert history and manage alert notifications, and
- Authorize users to access Print Tracker information via the web portal.